Why does the prewrath position hold to the view that the Church is in Matthew 24?

At the very end of Matthew in chapter twenty-eight, in the last verse, Jesus says to His disciples, "...and lo, I am with you (i.e. the Church) always, even to the end of the age."

Alan Kurschner points out on his November 16th post at Prewrath Rapture Dot Com, "The end of the age has not ceased before the events in the Olivet Discourse (Matthew 24:14) therefore the Church age has not come to fruition before the events in the Olivet Discourse."

4 comments:

PWTribune said...

It's hard to keep up a prophecy blog, isn't it? But we want MORE!. :)

Dave

Kathy Hall said...

Hi Dave,

My business has really picked up so time is at a premium. Then came Christmas...I have another wedding shoot next week. It usually takes me 2-4 weeks to edit the images. I do have a draft in the works. Maybe next year??? (Good thing it's only 3 days away.) Say, I picked up Don Montgomery's book. Have you read it? If so, what do you think of his timelines? (Ok, so I am taking time to still read up on stuff. And I still need to get your book too. =)

Kathy Hall said...

Hi Marge,

Just wanted to let you know that our property is back on the market. I've been real busy with pics! My husband and I just returned from So Cal and AZ. We shot my niece's wedding and then visited with family. A wonderful time. How are you and your family doing?

Marge said...

Kathy,
I'm so happy you had such a nice visit, with family, etc.

And I'll be agreeing with you, in prayer, that God's perfect will be done with the sale of your property, as well.

Nothing all that new over on this side of the Narrows Bridge :) Other than tons of building, but the same is true in Gig Harbor :)

It's always great to see you back posting! Because who knows how everything will come about, in Bible Prophecy. And you may have a LOT of lattes coming your way :) Anyhow, I still think we're both right, as I am a Pre-Tribber, and a Mid-Tribber. It makes sense!

Stay warm! Brrrr, huh?

Love,
Marge